Monday, September 23, 2013

Lauren MacGray
September 23, 2013
Journalism F period 
Student Interview

Casey Holmes, a 14 year old girl whom is a freshman at Norton High School, has many interesting things about her. For instance, she is a triplet and has one other older sibling. One of the other triplets is a girl and the other is a boy and their birthdays are April 26th. She stated that "me and my triplet sister don't get along the best, my brother is my favorite". She also has another sister who is 27 years old. One word that best describes Casey is athletic. She made the varsity volleyball team as a freshman and along with volleyball she dances, runs track, and plays basketball. Also, she is "most nice of the time" and tends to be on the more quiet side. She does not have a job at the moment but once she gets out of high school she wants to teach special needs kids. She said she wants to teach them because, "my brother has special needs kids and I want to help people". Casey also listens to basically every type of music but Taylor Swift is her favorite. Though she has many favorite types of music, she has one favorite television show. Casey said that she loves Big Brother because "it is interesting and I love to watch the people fight." Casey's biggest pet peeve is cocky people because they annoy her. I think that they tend to annoy her because she comes off as a more laid back person. Though Casey and her triplet sister may not get along the best, she comes across as a very caring and nice individual.


No comments:

Post a Comment